Commercial Scaffolding Services
- Record property heights and dimensions
- Weight restrictions involving construction materials and the number of workers
- Analyse conditions of the grounds for security
- Check for any obstructions or restrictions
- Assess the risk of potential hazards, such as public walkways, roads or power lines
- Handrails and guardrails
- Temporary roofs
- Protective sheeting
- Safety fencing
- Access gates
- Platforms for raising and lowering builders and equipment
Common Commercial Scaffolding
- Supported Scaffolding – If you’re constructing new builds, scaffolding erectors will recommend single supported scaffolding frames. These are ideal solutions for managing the weight of stone, brick and concrete works, plus a high traffic of workers accessing your Greenwich, Bexleyheath or South East London property.
- Suspended Scaffolding – Commercial scaffolding services required for greater heights will function smoothly with structures that are expertly suspended by scaffolding erectors. Typically attached to the outside wall and property interiors, builders and roofers will be able to undertake restorations, conversions and extensions at higher storeys.
- Scaffolding Trestles – If you’re cleaning numerous windows or restoring the edifice of your Greenwich, Bexleyheath or South East London property, our scaffolding contractors can set-up trestles to raise and lower your workers to different heights.
- Mobile Scaffolding – Scaffolding contractors also deliver mobile units which can easily manoeuvre busy interior construction sites, convenient for jobs spread across multiple locations. They are also handy for transferring equipment, and reducing the level of labour and heavy lifting.
Benefits of Commercial Scaffolding
- Scaffolding companies such as our own will build and maintain the security of scaffolding platforms from start to finish, in compliance with the health and safety regulations set forth by CHAS and the British Safety Council (BSC)
- Commercial clients can rely on our scaffolding contractors to provide scaffolding erectors who are trained to current CISRS and CSCS standards
- Our scaffolding contractors ensure surveys and risk assessments are carried out to match the right scaffolding services to your project
- We provide same-day scaffolding services and emergency callouts for clients in Bromley, Lewisham, Blackheath, Bexleyheath, Dartford, Greenwich and the South East London area, subject to availability